75. The Girl Choristers and Lower Voices of Merton College, Benjamin Nicholas: Fauré Requiem
29 October 2022, 5:00pm - 6:00pm
It has become something of a closing-day tradition to have a performance of a Requiem, as All Souls’ Day approaches, given by one of Oxford’s leading choirs. The Girl Choristers and Lower Voices of Merton College perform Gabriel Fauré’s Requiem, an immensely profound piece that is arguably his most popular work. Songs for harp and voice are also included in this concert performance.
All our seating is unreserved; please arrive in good time to take your seat. For groups of more than 10, please phone or email the box office to book your tickets.
The event duration is approximately 1 hour and there will be no interval.
TICKETS AND PASSES
(Online bookings only)
Book five or more concerts at the same time: 5% discount
Book ten or more concerts at the same time: 10% discount
Book fifteen or more concerts at the same time: 15% discount
For even further discounts click here for more information on our Festival Passes.
Tickets will be issued as eTickets by default. Printed tickets are available on request, for an additional fee
- Gabriel Fauré (1845 - 1924)
- En sourdine (1891) Op. 58 no.2 from Cinq Mélodies «de Venise»
- Nell Op. 18 no.1
- À Clymène (1891) Op. 58 no.4 from Cinq Mélodies «de Venise»
- C'est l'extase langoureuse (1891) Op. 58 no.5 from Cinq Mélodies «de Venise»
- Prison Op. 83 no.1
- Automne Op. 18 no.3
- Cantique de Jean Racine
- Requiem (1948) Op. 48
14 October 2022 | 11:00am